November 16-21, 2015
To honor the 151st contest of college football's most played rivalry, the Lehigh/Lafayette Giving Challenge is back for its sixth year!
The Challenge pits Lehigh against Lafayette in a competition to see who can rally the most donors for their alma mater. Bragging rights go to the school with the greatest number of alumni and friends who make an annual gift of any size leading up to and during the Lehigh/Lafayette football game on November 21, 2015.
This year's Challenge will also inlcude a Student Giving Challenge that contends Lehigh students against Lafayette students to determine which student body can rally the most student donors during Challenge week.
Your participation and generosity will strengthen the reputation of your school and make a difference for the entire Lehigh/Lafayette communities.
Remember: the competition hinges on the number of participating donors, not the size of the gift, so your contribution matters. Make your gift today!
Rules & Stuff
How We Count
Because of the size difference between the schools, a 2:1 Lafayette-to-Lehigh ratio will be used to calculate gifts.
- Students will be scored separately for both schools.
- Gifts of any amount, to any designation count.
- Gifts from any source count—undergraduate alumni, graduate alumni, students, parents, and friends!
- Each donor will count as one point, regardless of the number of gifts that are made.
- Alum-to-alum married couples will count as two points if made online or cash/check.
- Individuals can contribute an extra point by making a text a gift on game day (Nov. 21, 2015). Each text donor will count as one point, regardless of the number of text gifts that are made. Game day texting will expire at the end of the first half.
- Online or cash/check gifts may be directed toward any designation.
- Lehigh text gifts will be split between the annual fund and athletics programs. Lafayette text gifts will support athletics programs.
For all questions, please contact:
Meghan Morici at (610) 330-5036
Doug Ebersole at (610) 758-2693
A one-time donation of $10.00 will be added to your mobile phone bill or deducted from your prepaid balance. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider. Service is available on most carriers. Donations are collected for the benefit of Lehigh University or Lafayette College by the Mobile Giving Foundation and subject to the terms found at www.hmgf.org/t. Messaging & Data Rates May Apply. You can unsubscribe at any time by replying STOP to short code 20222, Reply HELP to 20222 for help.